Vidyut Jamwal Diet Plan
Vidyut Jamwal is a hardcore vegetarian and an ardent supporter of PETA. He does not believe in dieting and eats six small meals throughout the day. Vidyut Jamwal’s diet routine is as follows;
- A bowl of muesli before hitting the gym
- Idlis for breakfast.
- Dal, veggies, and roti for lunch
- His evening snack is one plate upma
- For dinner, he prefers some veggies and roti
- He also eats a lot of seasonal fruits. Vidyut takes a protein shake after each workout session and rely on tofu for his protein intake.
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Routine
Vidyut Jamwal workouts everyday from 6 am to 11 am in the morning and from 5 pm to 9 pm in the evening and takes break only on days when he feels his body needs rest. Vidyut Jamwal’s workout regimen usually comprise of 5 days martial arts training and 2 days of weight training. Vidyut does not spend much time in gym and only goes there for strength training. Here is Vidyut Jamwal’s 4 days gym workout routine.
Monday- Back and Biceps
- 3 sets of cable row of 5-6 reps
- 2 sets of T-bar row of 12-15 reps
- 3 sets of EZ-bar curls of 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of hammer curls of 8-10 reps with each arm
- 2 sets of reverse barbell curls of 12-15 reps
- 3 sets of chin-ups of 8-10 reps
Tuesday- Chest and Triceps
- 3 sets of barbell bench press of 4-6 reps
- 3 sets of incline bench press of 4-8 reps
- 3 sets of rope push-downs of 10 reps
- 2 sets of cable flyes of 13 reps
- 3 sets of skull crushers of 8-10 reps
- 2 sets of triceps kickbacks of 12-15 reps
- Wednesday- Legs
- 20 minutes run on treadmill
- 2 sets of dumbbell lunges of 8 reps with each leg
- 2 sets of dumbbell reverse lunges of 8 reps with each leg
- 3 sets of stiff leg deadlifts of 8-10 reps
- 2 sets of shrugs of 12-13 reps
- 2 sets of dumbbell side lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm
- 2 sets of dumbbell front lateral raise of 10 reps with each arm
- 3 sets of seated dumbbell press of 6-8 reps
- 3 sets of upright row of 6-8 reps
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Tips
- Follow your workout routine to lead a healthy and fit life instead of taking it as a trend to get muscles.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Pick up any physical activity like swimming, badminton, running etc that you like and follow it religiously and it will make sure you stay fit.