The treatment of skin infection depends on its cause and severity. Some types of viral skin infections get better on their own within a few days or weeks. Bacterial infections are often treated with antibiotics applied to the skin or with oral antibiotics. If these drugs do not respond to the bacteria, then intravenous antibiotics are given in the hospital to treat the infection. Antifungal sprays and creams available from chemists can be used to treat fungal infections of the skin. In addition, you can apply medicated creams on the skin to treat parasitic skin infections.
Causes Of Skin Diseases
- Bacteria are trapped in skin pores and hair follicles.
- Yeast living on the skin
- Parasite or microorganism.
- Weak immune system.
- Coming in contact with the allergenic substances or the infected skin of another person.
- Genetic Factors.
- Immune System
- Suffering from diseases affecting the kidney and other body systems.
The causes of skin infection depend on its type.
- Bacterial skin infection – This infection occurs when bacteria enter the body through a break in the skin, such as a cut or scratch.
- Skin infections caused by viruses – The most common viruses are from three groups – Poxvirus, Human Papillomavirus, and Herpes virus.
- Fungal Infections – Body chemicals and lifestyle can increase the risk of fungal infections. *Parasite skin infection – Small insects or organisms under the skin that lay eggs there can cause skin infection.
Treatment Of Skin Diseases
Treatment of skin disorders is available. Some common treatment methods are –
- Medicated Creams and Ointments
- Vitamin or steroid injection.
- Laser Therapy
- Targeted medicine.
On one hand, not all skin disorders are cured by treatment and on the other hand, some skin disorders are cured without treatment. You can also treat temporary skin disorders in many other ways.