Cancer Awareness Day, there is no need to panic about cancer. It needs to be treated on time. Now new drugs and techniques are available for its treatment. Vaccination can prevent cervical cancer. It can be avoided by recognizing the early symptoms of cancer. A doctor should be consulted immediately.
There is no vaccine for liver cancer, but the hepatitis B vaccine protects against liver cancer. In the coming days, patients will get the facility of vaccination in government hospitals. The government is trying in this direction. Doctors of the Department of Medicine, Medical College said these things.
Disease Is Not Known
Today is National Cancer Awareness Day. Doctors say that during the treatment of cancer patients, it is seen that most of the patients are not aware of this disease in time. Delays in starting treatment lead to more cancer deaths. At the second or third stage, cancer sufferers come for treatment.
One In 15 People At Risk Of Cancer
Due to the changing environment, one in 15 people is at risk of cancer. There are many causes of cancer. In which genetic, and environmental changes, hormones changes, alcohol, smoking, and tobacco use are prominent. Throat cancer, lung cancer, oral cancer, cancer of the uterus, breast cancer, blood cancer in children, and prostate cancer are more common in youth.
Early Signs Of Cancer
- Pain without injury in any part of the body.
- Sudden weight loss. Tiredness and lethargy
- Frequent fever and change in skin color.
- Lumps, abnormal bleeding in any part of the body.
- Blisters on the skin or mouth that are not healing.
Do This To The Rescue
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, cigarette, and tobacco.
- If someone in the family has cancer, seek medical advice.
- Avoid the consumption of fast food. Keep the weight under control.
- After 40 years, women must do mammography.
- Eat a balanced diet, fresh fruits, and seasonal vegetables.