Singer Kailash Kher, who ruled the hearts of people with Sufiana style, is a well-known name in Bollywood today, he has spread the magic of his voice in many films. In such a situation, he has worked hard to reach where Kailash Kher is today, let’s know some special things about him.
- Known for his distinct voice in the music industry, Kailash Kher was born on 7 July 1973 in a Kashmiri Pandit family in the Meerut district of Uttar Pradesh. His father’s name was Pandit Mehr Singh Kher he was a priest (pandit)
- When Kailash was 13 years old, he fought with his family members and came to Delhi to take music lessons. Living in Delhi till 1999, Kailash started an export business with a family friend. But in the same year, he suffered such a huge loss in this business that all his deposits were lost.
- At the same time, Kailash went into such a depression that he wanted to commit suicide after getting fed up with his life. Later, how all this turned out, Kailash went to Singapore and Thailand to earn money. Where after staying for 6 months he came back to India and went to Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) and stayed there for a few days. There he used to sing songs for the sages. The great saint used to tremble after hearing the song of Kailash. Due to this Kailash’s lost faith came back and he went to Mumbai.
- After coming to Mumbai, Kailash spent days in extreme poverty, Kailash did not live there in any house but in a crawl. His condition was such that it is known from the fact that he did not even have the right slippers to wear. He took his broken slippers and went around the studio for 24 hours so that someone would listen to his voice and give him a chance to sing.
- One day Ram Sampath called him to sing the Aad Ka jingle for which he got 5000 rupees. Then Kailash also spent a lot of 5000 rupees and he also took a few days’ works. Kailash got a break from the film Andaz after struggling for many years in Mumbai. In this film, Kailash gave his voice in “Rabba Ishq Na Hove”. But Kailash’s fortunes shone when he lent his voice to the song “Allah Ke Bande” from the film Vais Bhi Hota Hai.
- This is one of Kailash’s hit songs to date. Kailash Khair has sung songs in 18 languages till now. Kailash has sung more than 300 songs in Bollywood alone. Kailash has received Durgano Award for his song. And this was the most famous song of his singing career.