On October 29, Tracee Ellis Ross is celebrating her 50th Birthday today!
Tracee Ellis Ross, born on October 29, 1972, is a brilliant actress and television personality. Ross started her acting career in independent movies and as a host of a wide range and chat shows. She had made appearances in several television shows, but she realized her love for comedy after appearing in an M.T.V. comedy show. She then began writing and acting in a range of different comedy television shows. She managed to win several honors for her work on a series about the lives of African-Americans, particularly African-American women. Ross is additionally an accomplished singer and entrepreneur. She is also an accomplished and successful businesswoman and singer!
Let’s celebrate her birthday with us today starting with her achievements and style.
Tracee Ellis Ross: Achievements & Awards
- She received a ‘BET Award’ in 2005 for ‘Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as ‘Joan Clayton’ in the famous series ‘Girlfriends.’
- Tracee Ellis Ross received two NAACP Awards for her achievement in ‘Girlfriends.’ She received the honor of ‘Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series in 2007 and 2009.
- She received the ‘NAACP Award’ in the category of ‘Outstanding Actress in Comedy Series’ in 2012 for her role as ‘Dr. Carla Reed’ in the show ‘Reed Between the Lines.’
- For her character in ‘Black-ish,’ she received the ‘NAACP Award’ in the category of ‘Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series in 2015 and 2016.
- In 2017, she received a ‘Golden Globe Award’ in the category of ‘Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy for her role as ‘Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the hit series Black-ish.’
Tracee’s Best Looks & Style in Pictures
At the age of 50, Tracee is making head turns with her classy yet unconventional style giving us major fashion goals.