Everyone is crazy about the amazing beauty of Sonarika Bhadoria, who is famous in every household as Parvati of the popular TV show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Don’t know how many fans are in love with her intoxicating eyes. This very beautiful and talented TV actress is also included in the list of Top 20 Most Desirable Television Women. Apart from Parvati, she has also done many other memorable shows. Along with TV, she has also made an entry in films, how is Sonarika in real life and what is she doing nowadays, let’s see.
- Sonarika Bhadoria is from the Rajput family of Chambal Valley, but she was born and brought up in Mumbai only. Born on December 3, 1992, Sonarika Bhadoria’s father is in the construction business, while her mother is a homemaker. She did her studies at Yashodham High School.
- In the year 2011, she started her television career with the show ‘Tum Dena Saath Mera’. Sonarika played the character of Abhilasha very well. After that, she appeared in the most famous show at that time, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, where she played the role of Maa Parvati. Sonarika became famous in every household as Parvati. Along with her beauty, her charming performance won the hearts of the audience.
- After this Sonarika turned to South Indian films. First, she got work in Telugu films. Where she did two Telugu films. Meanwhile, in 2016, Sonarika got an offer for the Hindi film Saanse, in which she appeared opposite Rajneesh Duggal. In the year 2017, she got another Tamil film.
- In 2018, Sonarika again made a comeback in TV, and this time she appeared as Princess Mrinalvati in the TV show ‘Prithvi Vallabh – Itihaas Bhi Rahasya Bhi’ with Ashish Sharma. In this historical show, once again Sonarika showed her amazing performance to the people. After that, her popularity increased, and she started getting more shows.
- Sonarika played the character of Anarkali in ‘Dastane Mohabbat Salim Anarkali’. When asked in an interview, she said how can anyone refuse to play the role of Anarkali. It is the dream of every actress to play famous characters in history. People liked her chemistry with Shaheer Sheikh in this show.
- During the lockdown, her fans got to see a new look of Sonarika. She tried her hand at baking and showed a glimpse of it to her fans as well.
- Sonarika also takes special care of her fitness and shows glimpses of it to her fans from time to time through social media.