Today we are celebrating Bollywood singer Neeti Mohan’s birthday and she has turned 43. Neeti was born on 18 November 1979 in Delhi. She was fond of singing since childhood and due to this, she started learning how to sing. She has been a part of bands since her school days. Today, on Neeti’s birthday, let us know some interesting facts about her.
- Playback singer Neeti Mohan has made her a special and different image in Bollywood. She has given many super hit songs in many Bollywood films. Let us tell you that nowadays every song of Neeti goes viral as soon as it is released.
- Neeti’s father Brij Mohan Sharma is a government officer, while her mother is a housewife. Neeti Mohan is the eldest of four sisters. Her younger sister Shakti Mohan is a popular dancer and choreographer in Bollywood. Mukti Mohan also does choreography. Neeti’s youngest sister Kriti Mohan is working away from the glamorous world.
- Neeti Mohan got recognition as a singer in Bollywood from ‘Student Of The Year’ released in the year 2012. She sang the popular song ‘Ishq Wala Love’ in the film. With her very first song, she won the hearts of the people.
- After this song, Neeti never looked back after this. She became Bollywood’s top singer by singing super hit songs like ‘Naino Wale Ne’, ‘Manwa Lage’, ‘Jiya Re’, ‘Nazar Laye Na’, and ‘Kheench Meri Photo’.
- Apart from Hindi, Neeti has also sung in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, and English languages.
- Talking about her personal life, Neeti is married to actor Nihar Pandya. The couple got married in the year 2019. After about two years of marriage, Neeti gave birth to a son.