Karan Patel is celebrating his 39th birthday today. Today on the occasion of his birthday, let us know some interesting things related to his life.
- Karan Patel was born on 23 November 1983. Although Karan is Gujarati he was born in Kolkata.
- Karan Patel started his career with the TV serial ‘Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki’.
- Karan was then seen in the serial ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’. Karan got a lot of popularity from this serial.
- Karan Patel is a well-known name in the TV industry. He has worked in many serials. He has been seen in serials like ‘Kesar’, ‘Kavyanjali’, ‘Kasam Se’, ‘Karam Apna Apna’, and ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’.
- Karan Patel made his debut in the world of films with the 2010 film the City of Gold.
Karan Patel Relationships
Karan Patel is called Shahrukh Khan of the TV industry. Karan has made headlines on the small screen for his personal life more than his professional life. His name has been associated with many TV beauties. Let us tell you about those actresses.
The first name in this list is that of ‘Kasturi’ famous actress Amita Chandekar. Both of them met in ‘Kasturi’ and from here their love story also started. Both of them had also been in ‘Nach Baliye’ together. However, then both of them separated.
Karan Patel and late actress Pratyusha Banerjee’s relationship has also been discussed a lot. It was in the year 2014 when the news of their affair had gathered the limelight, but both did not accept this relationship.
The name of ‘Left Right Left’ fame Priyanka Bassi has also been associated with Karan Patel. The closeness between them increased in a reality show. However, after the end of the show, both of them parted ways.
Karan Patel’s name remained in the headlines along with actress Payal Rohatgi. Once the actress had alleged that Karan Patel came to Payal’s hotel room at 2 o’clock in the night and proposed to her. She also accused Karan of molesting her.
The relationship between Kamya Punjabi and Karan Patel is not hidden from anyone. Both had dated each other for a long time. However, their relationship did not last long and they parted ways. The actress had told that she went into depression after the breakup.
After Kamya Punjabi, Karan Patel found his love in Ankita Bhargava. Both got married in the year 2015. Both are parents of a lovely daughter.