Amrita Khanwilkar, who made her film debut with the Marathi film ‘Mumbai Salsa’, is celebrating her 38th birthday today. Amrita Khanwilkar has shown her acting magic in Marathi as well as Hindi cinema. Today, her birthday, let us know some more interesting things about her.
- Amrita Khanwilkar has shown her acting magic in Marathi as well as Hindi cinema.
- Amrita, who has always amazed her fans with her dancing and acting, started her career in 2005 with a TV show.
- After that, Amrita left an impression on the audience with her acting and dancing in many popular movies. She has played various roles in Marathi movies like ‘Katyar Kalja Ghusli’, ‘Shala’, ‘Sade Made Tin’, ‘Choricha Mamala’ and ‘Chandramukhi’.
- Along with Marathi films, she has also left her mark in Hindi films like ‘Raazi’, Satyamev Jayate, and ‘Malang’.
- Not only acting but also dance is Amrita’s passion. Her rendition of ‘Vajle Ki Bara’ enthralled the audience not only in Marathi but all over the world. After that, her planting ‘Chandra’ also became equally popular.
- Amrita’s dance journey started in 1994. Her dance began in the building’s parking lot. She started dancing in cultural programs organized for the Ganesh festival.
- “If someone asks me what dance styles I enjoy, I will say nothing and a lot. I have not studied dance. I have an element of dance in me but I have not received the same scientific education. Amrita once disclosed this.
- Along with films, Amrita has also graced the small screen. Recently she participated in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. But before that, she participated in famous reality shows like ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’, ‘Dance India Dance 6′, and ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 10’.